Friday, December 1, 2017

| slow cooker bread? what! |

| saturday |
good morning!
I am just about to start prep for my appearance today
{ usually takes 2 hours }
but I just wanted to pop in...
before you all go out there amongst the masses
and remind you to fill the season with whatever
 magic makes your inner 10 year old happy.
Those are the feeling and memories that we chase all season long.
We will be getting our tree with our children this weekend and I am
so excited to crank the holiday songs in the truck and sing along!
{ I will also be wearing my Lama Mama Christmas sweater and the big guy
will be wearing that amazing Christmas chicken sweater of a chicken in a Christmas
sweater [ at least for one photo!] }
In my eternal effort to alleviate my stress level, I am embracing
all the happy I can. It all starts in our heads. So why not be inspired
by the 10 year old you?
I mean, what would they like to do and how would they like to act?
Hot coco , naps, running around the tree lot while eating candy canes,
singing, being silly and even wearing holiday sweaters can all be ways to
relieve the soul crushing stress that is underlying life right now.
*deep breath *
You deserve it. 
Now, while you are all out making those wonderful memories,
you can also be making a hot loaf of bread in your slow cooker !
{ who knew? }
Imagine coming home to this smell?
May your Saturday be magical!
xxx ooo
Count those blessings!
~R

No comments:

Post a Comment