Monday, April 10, 2017

|Springing along & pea soup. |

| tuesday |
good morning.
I could not post yesterday.
There was simply too much to do!
First 65 degree day in , like forever!
So I cleaned & sorted and tossed and gardened and
scrubbed.
It was glorious!
I am also excited to be on the road to better health.
Hygge was wonderful.
{ and I shall do it again after the holidays next year }
Things that I learned:
* I still love reading...more than ever.
{ completed that stack of books in no time! }
* Introspection is a great healer.
{ I came to realize, after some thought- that I have allowed others to
abuse my kindness, I also realized that I hoarded mittens...
I lessened my life of both things.}
* Hygge was the perfect time to have my surgeries
{ already had the cozy down & the tea & magazines! }
*Life is better with balance
{ looking back, had I not done this, I would
still be stuck in some areas of my life...I feel freer and lighter
and truly excited for the future}
I will make this a necessary part of my life from now on.
Like an Rx for my soul.
It is freeing, like tossing off a heavy blanket.
Into a bustling Springtime of expectations & events & happiness....
{ my lavender chicks come soon! }
Also-
I am  waiting for 3 people to have their baby girls..
{ yep, they are all girls}
&
of course April the giraffe to have hers as well.
Not sure if it is a boy or girl though...
trying to resist the urge to buy all the new babies
Sophie the Giraffe dolls.,...
;)
LOL!
Yesterday I also cleaned out the coops & hung up our new Rachel
"autographed" prints from he Chicken Chick.
New lace curtains and a new magnolia wreath & it was
ready for the new season.
©theherbshed
©theherbshed
©theherbshed
Up at the country house we walked about, greeted the fishermen
{ it was opening season}
and looked for nests.
There are so many different ones...
this one is next to the barn..all fresh & new.
 It gives me so much hope.
and excitement.
©theherbshed
Springtime means peas & ramps!
What a sweet recipe.
Perfect after a day of "nesting"
Here's to another lovely weather day kittens!
Wise words of the day:
xxx ooo
*count those blessings!
~R

No comments:

Post a Comment