Monday, February 15, 2016

{ edit your life }

| Tuesday |
Good Morning.
The weather is just insane this week.
-9 to 55 degrees in 2 days.
We are expecting thunderstorms by suppertime.
Kind of explains my life.
Unexpected but prepared for it all.
;)
February has historically been
a down time for me.
This year I am becoming proactive.
I am filling up on new & fresh ideas...
Moving forward .
There are some basics I have learned though:
  1. Stop caring so much about what others think
  2. Seriously, stop sweating the small stuff
  3. Don’t let the struggle of work beat you down
  4. Appreciate what you have 
  5. Live a more minimalist lifestyle ~ Simplify.
  6. Get involved in more organizations in your community
  7. Break-free of the negative self talk
  8. Travel & get to know in your state / your town
  9. Pick-up hobbies you actually care about
  10. Trust your gut ~ you know what is right for you
  11. Reach out to old friends/current friends and keep in better contact
  12. Make family time a priority
  13. Spend more quality time with my Viking & friends
  14. Put away limitating ideas, respond positively
Sometimes you just have to take back the responsibility
for making yourself happy.
Stop looking outside & actually hear yourself.
Help yourself.
I was born in a time where the term
" pick yourself up by your boot straps"
was a term most used when 
life got you down.
I mastered that.
One small step every day can make huge gains in
improving the life you have.
Find a motto:
( something that fuels you in a few words...reminding you of your goals)
What would your "Motto" be?
This time of year is perfect for
Grace & Growth
For me, it all starts with a healthy body.
{ what you are not gtting }
{ some of these below do not apply to me...naturally. 
But you all get the idea }
Edit your life
Like you edit your closet...
And always, always be grateful....
you have so much more than you know.
xxxooo

No comments:

Post a Comment