Sunday, December 3, 2017

| whole30end & simple ornament recipe |

| monday |
good morning!
Today ends my whole30 plan.
For those who do not know what this is:
I also cut out caffeine  as well.
{ now for the record, I have life threatening food allergies and am closely
monitored by my allergist so no wheat or alcohol 
or peanuts or hazelnuts or sesame seeds to begin with}
The reasons I decided this was good for me:
* clean out my body of the steroids Rx for my sinus infection
and the anti-virals for shingles that had been prescribed over the past few months.
* re-set my body away from inflammatory foods that made
mornings painful
* eliminate eczema patches I knew were signs that my body was
overwhelmed
* jump start a weight loss effort
* lower weight = less corset injuries= no rib pain
This is how I ate, was never hungry, my energy levels were level all day
and could handle stresses much better.
My blood sugar was set back to normal, BP normal....
It really was not hard.
I would always caution people to consult their doctors before starting
any drastic diet plan. 
I ate like this normally but I also was
eating more sugar & caffeine than I should have.
My portions were out of control too.
I just felt awful, physically and emotionally.
I needed a change.
 I will continue to use what I have learned throughout the holidays.
Limiting my dairy, grains and sugar as well as caffeine and as always eating
organic when possible.
T
This cheese platter is a great healthier option.
Cute too.
And super easy...
I have always loved these ornaments but never wanted to pay 7.00 or more
at the specialty shops for them.
I finally found a recipe for them that is easy.
So there is my Monday post and update on my Whole30 journey.
May your day  & week be stress free and full of happy.
Count those blessings!
xxx ooo
~R

No comments:

Post a Comment